- This event has passed.
Youth Launch Week
The next group of world changing entrepreneurs have arrived and now it’s your turn to meet them during the Youth Launch Week.
Young entrepreneurs will use our platform for one month of non-dilutive crowdfunding (05/01/21 – 05/31/21) while competing to pitch live during the Youth Launch Week! Gen Z entrepreneurs from across the nation will go head-to-head for a chance to pitch their campaign to a mixed panel of investors, business experts and entrepreneurs will judge and select winners in 4 categories:
- Mini Moguls – Ages 5 – 10
- Junior Boss – Ages 11 – 16
- Senior CEOs – Ages 17 – 24
- Social Tech Solutions – Young people of all ages under 24
Participants have opportunities to win cash prizes, valuable feedback, discounts on different services to help them grow and other gifts. Finalist will go on to compete live. Each innovative, young attendee will have the opportunity to:
- Meet solution providers to propel their business
- Network with their peers
- Discuss issues of importance to their business and community
- Learn from industry experts in the areas of:
In all, young entrepreneurs will gain access to:
- Pre-event and event learning opportunities
- Pre-event pitch practice modules
- Pre-event masterclasses
- One month of non-dilutive crowdfunding (12/12/20 – 01/12/21), powered by The Youth Launch (mandatory for pitch participants)
- Five days of business propelling education from industry experts and solution providers
- Four days of live pitching during Youth Launch Week (06/07/21 – 06/11/21)
- A chance to win tangible prizes to help them grow
- And more!
Join us as we will celebrate their accomplishments, support and elevate their brands. Be sure to tune in LIVE so you can cast your vote for the Audience Favorite! Stay tuned, registration opens in Spring 2021.